Your job at adesso
We look forward to your application!
Lead Software Engineer (Cloud Technologies, DevOps)
- Lead cloud developer, DevOps lead
- Technology lead in client projects, technology consulting to clients
- Analyzing business requirements
- Designing systems and features to be implemented
- Implementation of requirements
- Quality Assurance and Project Management
- For our recent entry into the Hungarian market you will be able to draw know-how and experience of several thousand software engineers and analysts of the international adesso Group based in Germany.
- Depending on seniority and experience: team lead opportunity
- M.Sc. degree (or B.Sc. with further certifications) in Computer Science or similar degree
- 5+ years professional experience with Software Development in
- Java with Spring/JEE or Angular/JSF, script languages (Python, etc.)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Microservices Architecture, Docker Containers and Orchestration
- Public and private Cloud Platforms
- Tools, e.g. from Cloud Native Computing Foundation Landscape
- Working experience with one of our core branches (e.g. banking, insurance, automotive industry, retail, finance, etc.
- Proficiency in English language and possibly Hungarian, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Hungary and occasionally within our European network based in Germany
- Proactivity and good team player skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Extra allowances in certain life situations
- Health care allowance
- Great community to join – You will feel great with us! Diversity and different perspectives are valued just as much as you as a person. That and much more stands for our very special "we" feeling. We even have a word for it: adessi
- You'll be guaranteed a place at recreational and networking events throughout the year
- Hybrid working
Join our dynamic and innovative team and take your career to new heights!
We are based in the heart of Budapest and we offer a working atmosphere in the advanced technology sector that is both friendly and rewardingly ambitious. Your mobility and flexibility will be complemented by corporate laptop and smartphone as well as opportunities for home office and flexible working hours. Your own commitment to a lifelong learning in the digital domain will be supported by an individual training plan. Learn about further benefits during our first personal contact.
To apply, please submit your updated CV along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The adesso Group is one of the leading IT providers in the German-speaking market and focuses on the core business processes of companies and public administrations by providing both consultancy and customized software development.
A successful business grows out of innovative ideas, sound technologies and a cost-saving implementation of IT operations that support your company regarding your individual challenges. Always having people involved who bring technology know-how and sound knowledge for the customer's business. adesso combines this technology competence with sector-specific know-how.
Our work is based on strong customer orientation and flexibility. On proven methods when implementing software projects. On networking of research, teaching and practice. And on an open, employee-oriented company culture.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us we, are looking forward to hearing from you.