With more than 4,000 employees, adesso Group is one of the largest German IT service providers and has outstanding opportunities for growth. Founded in 2019, adesso Hungary is a wholly-owned subsidiary of adesso SE offering IT consultancy and software development services as our core business. For our growing team based in Budapest we need you to join us.
- Lead cloud developer, DevOps lead
- Technology lead in client projects, technology consulting to clients
- Analyzing business requirements
- Designing systems and features to be implemented
- Implementation of requirements
- Quality Assurance and Project Management
- For our recent entry into the Hungarian market you will be able to draw know-how and experience of several thousand software engineers and analysts of the international adesso Group based in Germany.
- Depending on seniority and experience: team lead opportunity
We think that these tasks are best performed in an inspirational and professional atmosphere with permanent communication between all departments, bi-directional support and continuous education. Our transparent training plans ensure that your personal development will never stop.
- M.Sc. degree (or B.Sc. with further certifications) in Computer Science or similar degree
- 5+ years professional experience with Software Development in
- Java with Spring/JEE or Angular/JSF, script languages (Python, etc.)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Microservices Architecture, Docker Containers and Orchestration
- Public and private Cloud Platforms
- Tools, e.g. from Cloud Native Computing Foundation Landscape
- Working experience with one of our core branches (e.g. banking, insurance, automotive industry, retail, finance, etc.
- Proficiency in English language and possibly Hungarian, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Hungary and occasionally within our European network based in Germany
- Proactivity and good team player skills
We are based in Budapest and we offer a working atmosphere in the advanced technology sector that is both friendly and rewardingly ambitious. Your mobility and flexibility will be complemented by corporate laptop and smartphone of your choice, as well as opportunities for home office and flexible working hours. Your own commitment to a lifelong learning in the digital domain will be supported by an individual training plan. Learn about further benefits during our first personal contact. Please send your application to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.